I’ve been contacted by APS CZ&SK SERVICES s.r.o. What should I do?
APS CZ&SK SERVICES s.r.o is a professional debt collection company.We help arrange agreements with customers who are delinquent on their payments. If we’ve contacted you, it means you have an unpaid debt, which we’ll arrange with you to pay back.
We suggest that you contact our customer service centre as soon as possible to arrange the best possible solution for resolving your debt.
Call our customers service call centre on: +420 225 375 505
Send us a letter to: APS CZ&SK SERVICES s.r.o., Celetná 988/38, 11000 Praha
I don’t have any debt with APS.
The debt we’ve contacted you about may not be directly related to APS CZ&SK SERVICES s.r.o. Since we’re a debt collection company, we work with many other partners.
Your debt may:
- be related to a current or previous service provider such as a bank, insurance company, phone operator, utility company or other company. In this case, we’re contacting you on behalf of the service provider.
- belong to a company that purchased your debt from the original service provider.
- have been purchased by APS.
If you don’t fit any of these situations, contact us and we’ll look into the matter.
How can APS help me resolve my debt?
We understand that anyone can face a life situation that makes paying the full amount difficult. Our main interest is making your debt manageable in the long term. That’s why we’re ready to help you in a number of different ways and can also help you to find a payment schedule that suits your current situation.
What if I don’t have any money to pay my debt and I ignore APS?
Ignoring the situation is the worst option you can choose. If you’re not able to make any payments, don’t hesitate to contact us. We’ll do our best to find a solution that fits your current situation.
We’re dedicated to finding a suitable resolution; any delays in doing so may burden you with additional collection costs and even result in legal collection.
I need more detailed information about my debt. What details can you give me?
We’re ready to provide you with all the information related to your debt:
- details regarding your debt, including actual payment status
- information about actual penalties and interest including calculation of penalties and interest
- proposed solution to your situation
- certificate proving repayment of your debt
I don’t understand some information you’ve provided. Can you clarify some things for me?
We appreciate that you take your situation seriously and that you’d like to resolve it. Please contact us and we’ll answer all of your questions.
Call Center +420 225 375 505