We are looking for a new colleague for the position of Fundraising Manager.
What will you do?
- Ensuring that the most beneficial funding strategy is defined for APS asset management vehicles in the Czech Republic and internationally.
- Helping to define the “care model” for the portfolio of current APS investors and managing regular communication with them.
- Pro-active fundraising activity targeting new HNWI and institutional investors with the selection of appropriate financing instruments, vehicles, platforms, and products.
- In addition to the current pipeline of investment vehicles to execute, ensuring that adequate funding is available to acquire selected assets in the pipeline.
- Arranging for the proper marketing individual investment opportunities and funding vehicles (as the case may be) to relevant investors on a case-by-case basis.
- Preparing and updating APS marketing materials based on assets performance and market developments,
- Ensuring the reporting process to investors is flawless and smooth.
- Ensuring the reporting to Investors by procuring for preparing monthly reports to investors and responding to any questions.
- Coordinating the activities of the Finance Department, Servicers, Underwriting, and third-party administrators to creating appropriate investment products and structures.
- Tracking new developments in distressed debt markets.
What do we expect from you?
- Economic university degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in the financial services industry, preferably in asset management
- Representative appearance and proven sales skills
- MS Office skills
- Accurate and efficient execution of assigned tasks
- Independent, result-oriented personality with strong analytical and technical skills
- Displaying a positive attitude
- Flexibility and reliability
- Willingness to learn new things
What we can offer you?
- Dynamic investment group environment
- International work experience
- Opportunities for growth and excellence
- Supportive colleagues and great working environment
- Convenient office location in Prague city center - Karlin
- Meal vouchers and Multisport card benefits
- 25 days of vacation +extra day off for your birthday celebration
- Flexible work-from-home options
- Refreshments and regular company breakfasts
- Budget for exciting team activities
- L&D budget for continuous learning and development
- Engaging company events for unforgettable memories
If you are interested in the position, feel free to contact me with any questions you might have.