We are looking for an Investment Manager to join APS’s rapidly growing and internationally recognised recovery, real estate and investment services. The right candidate is someone able to maximize business profitability by effectively managing all aspects of Investments, having a strong experience in investment management, with background and know-how in NPL market/M&A/ Restructuring/Real-Estate. Location: Prague
Key responsibilities of the successful candidate:
- Managerial responsibilities: supervise and assist junior members;
- Underwriting of non-performing loan portfolios and REO portfolios in CEE/ SEE countries:
• Due diligence coordination
• Work with the analysts on the creation of the financial models related to investment opportunities, oversee the valuation and submission of the investment opportunities to the investment committee
• Negotiate (or participate in negotiations) the terms of the transaction and transaction documents and manage the transaction closing
• Participation on structuring
• Communication with sell side, investors and internally
- Seeking M&A opportunities in financial services sector or restructuring single ticket cases;
- Various ad hoc tasks.
- Min 8 years of experience in investment management and min 3 years in managerial roles with experience in NPL / M&A / Restructuring / Real estate;
- International experience preferred;
- Business minded and self-driven;
- Excellent modelling & valuation skills, as well as strong knowledge of the latest industry/market developments;
- Fluent English;
- Excellent analytical, finance and presentation skills ;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills, team worker, ability to manage multiple activities;
- CFA/CAIA accreditation preferred.
- Work in a dynamic investment group;
- International work environment;
- Young and professional team;
- Interesting opportunities in new markets;
- Possibility of personal development and growth.
In case of your interest, please send us your CV in English.