Currently, we looking for a team member in our IT department who is ready to provide support to APS Group employees as the first point of contact.
Would you like to become a great Sys Admin?
Do you dare to script in Power Shell?
Have you troubleshot network routing?
Did you ever set up PBX / VoIP?
If you answered yes, we have for you an amazing work opportunity!
What will you do?
- Technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware
- Deskside end-user support, assisting users both in-person and remotely
- Troubleshooting of problems
- Management of internal helpdesk ticketing system
- Management of user’s accounts and rights assignments (Active Directory and other internal systems)
- Installation of client computers using a deployment kit
- Maintenance of printers, conference rooms, and a VoIP telephony system
- Maintaining of IT assets database
- Preparation of training manuals, instructions, and delivery of user training
- Occasional travels abroad to other APS branches if needed
What do we expect from you?
- Pro-customer mindset
- Relevant IT-related education (minimum secondary grade)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in English both oral and written (regular communication with IT teams from other countries)
- Minimum of two (2) years prior experience with providing end-user support
- The ability to prioritize, be attentive to details, maintain confidentiality, and provide exceptional client service
- Working permit in the Czech Republic
- What will help you to succeed?
- Linux server administration skills
- Any scripting experience
- Knowledge of network protocols
What we can offer you?
- Work in a dynamic investment group
- International work environment
- Possible internal and professional growth
- Great working environment and supportive colleagues
- Office in Prague city center
- Meal vouchers, Multisport card
If you are interested in the position, feel free to contact me with any questions you might have.