For our Fund administration & Controlling team, we are looking for a new colleague for the position of Financial Controller.
What will you do?
- Collecting and filing of all relevant documents and information for external accounting company
- Reporting review
- Management reporting to stakeholders
- Controlling activities on the Monthly/ Quarterly basis
- Cooperation with external accounting company and internal accounting department
- Cooperation with external audit company
- Filing and review of invoices with agreements and bank movements/statements
- Analyzing of financial statements and the other financial documents
- Reviewing of agreements with 3rd parties
- Communication with subsidiaries abroad
- Cooperation on the Acquisition process
- Helping with budgeting and financial modeling
- Various ad hoc tasks
What do we expect from you?
- Economic university degree
- Previous relevant experience in finance at least 2+ years (Big 4 is an advantage)
- Economic and finance knowledge
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English
- MS Office skills
- Accurate and efficient execution of assigned tasks
- Result-oriented personality with analytical skills
- A dynamic personality with a positive attitude
- Flexibility and reliability
- Willingness to learn new things
- Experience with leading the team is a plus
What we can offer you?
- Work in a dynamic investment group
- International work environment
- Possible internal and professional growth
- Great working environment and supportive colleagues
- Office in Prague city center
- Meal vouchers, Multisport card
If you are interested in the position, feel free to contact me with any questions you might have.