For our Valuations team, we are looking for a new colleague for the position of Analyst.
What will you do?
- Performing of valuation models for mainly non-performing loans and distressed assets
- Data analyses and research
- Creation of support materials for management (presentations, reports, etc.)
- Screening and monitoring NPL market with focus on CEE and SEE region
- Internal projects and ad hoc tasks as required
What do we expect from you?
- University graduate in Economics, Finance or Mathematics
- Strong analytical, computing and MS Office skills (Excel as a „hobby“)
- Good English knowledge both written and spoken
- Interested in programming (Python)
- Loyalty, positive attitude and flexibility
- Result oriented personality with focus on details
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
What we can offer you?
- Work in a dynamic investment group
- International work environment
- Interesting opportunities in new markets
- Possibility of personal development and growth
- Great working environment and supportive colleagues
- Office in Prague city center
In case of your interest, please send us your CV in English.