For our Transactions team, we are looking for a new colleague for the position of Investment Specialist.
What will you do?
- Support and lead of smaller deals under supervision of the investment management team during the underwriting of the new investment
- opportunities in distressed debt field, M&A in the financial sector in CEE / SEE countries
- Active participation during the due diligence, focused mainly on a review of real estate valuations furnished by external advisors, review of legal due diligence reports furnished by the external legal advisor, and financial analysis
- Analyzing and modeling the investment opportunities in excel spreadsheets
- Preparation of the investment materials
- Basic communication with investors
- Analysis of the new market opportunities and research on the markets of Central and South-eastern Europe with a focus on banking loans sector and real estate sector, opportunistic M&A opportunities in the financial services sector, or restructuring single ticket cases
- Other ad hoc analysis and support work
- Daily cooperation with internal departments and external advisors
- Opportunity for fast growth in a dynamic multicultural environment
- Diverse tasks with a vast room for self-realization and a strong focus on deliverables
What do we expect from you?
- University Degree, specialization in finance
- Minimum 5 years work experience after finishing the education (working experience in NPL / M&A / Restructuring / Real estate is welcome)
- Completed CFA, ACCA, CAIA or FRM is an advantage
- Deep understanding of corporate finance, financial analysis, and modeling understanding of real estate valuation
- experience with reviewing and understanding legal documents/agreements
- Proficient in the English language
What will help you to succeed?
- Excel spreadsheet modeling
- Basic knowledge of Python (or similar language)
What we can offer you?
- Work in a dynamic investment group
- International work environment
- Possible internal and professional growth
- Great working environment and supportive colleagues
- Office in Prague city center
- Meal vouchers, Multisport card
If you are interested in the position, feel free to contact me with any questions you might have.