For our Financial Controlling team, we are looking for a new colleague for the position of Junior Financial Controller.
What will you do?
- Controlling monthly management reports
- Preparation and maintenance of reporting templates
- Communication with subsidiaries abroad and local departments
- Review of subsidiary financial statements
- Controlling and reporting of budgets & forecasts
- Preparing financial summaries for responsible subsidiaries
- Performance reporting and analysis of costs and revenues
- Participating on the group consolidation process
- Supporting others on an ad-hoc basis
- Possibility to get involved in the building of group data warehouse
What do we expect from you?
- Economic university degree
- Previous experience in finance or accounting - 1+ years (big four is an advantage)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- MS Office skills
- Other technical skills (SQL, PowerBI, etc.) are an advantage
- Accurate and efficient execution of assigned tasks
- Independent, result oriented personality with strong analytical skills
- Displays a positive attitude
- Flexibility and reliability
- Willingness to learn new things
What we can offer you?
- Work in a dynamic investment group
- International work environment
- Possible internal and professional growth
- Great working environment and supportive colleagues
- Office in Prague city center
- Meal vouchers, Multisport card
If you are interested in the position, feel free to contact me with any questions you might have.