For our Financial Controlling team, we are looking for a new colleague for the position of Financial Controller.
What will you do?
- Controlling monthly management reports
- Preparation and maintenance of reporting templates
- Communication with subsidiaries abroad and local departments
- Review of subsidiary financial statements
- Controlling and reporting of budgets & forecasts
- Preparing financial summaries for responsible subsidiaries
- Performance reporting and analysis of costs and even
- Becoming power user for internal data-warehouse system, providing necessary help to all users in the group, being a contact person to external IT systems provider and internal IT department
- Setting up reporting in Power BI system
- Participating on the group consolidation process
- Supporting others on an ad-hoc basis
What do we expect from you?
- Economic university degree
- Previous experience in finance or accounting - 2+ years (big four is an advantage)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- MS Office skills, Power BI knowledge and experience with databases big advantage
- Accurate and efficient execution of assigned tasks
- Independent, result oriented personality with strong analytical and technical skills
- Displays a positive attitude
- Flexibility and reliability
- Willingness to learn new things
What we can offer you?
- work on head-office – you are the one setting up processes and standard for all group
- you will get to very complex tasks, which you might not get in the corporations
- Work in a dynamic investment group
- International work environment
- Possible internal and professional growth
- Great working environment and supportive colleagues
- Office in Prague city center
- Meal vouchers, Multisport card
If you are interested in the position, feel free to contact me with any questions you might have.