For our Fund Administration&Controlling team, we are looking for a new colleague for the position of Fund Admin Senior Financial.
What will you do?
- Budgeting and financial modeling to facilitate strategic decision-making
- Efficient cashflow management of assigned FM SPVs (Special Purpose Vehicles)
- Thorough review of reports to ensure accuracy and adherence to financial standards
- Preparation and delivery of comprehensive management reports to stakeholders
- Conducting controlling activities on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Collaborating on investment process and structure setup, restructuring, and revisions
- Overseeing the corporate governance of assigned FM SPVs, ensuring compliance
- Close cooperation with external audit and accounting firms
- Filing and review of invoices, agreements, and bank movements/statements
- Analyzing financial statements and other related documents
- Building and nurturing long-term business relationships with third-party service providers
- Managing effective communication with subsidiaries abroad
- Contributing to the development and improvement of internal systems, focusing on efficiency
- Collaborating on setting medium-term goals for the department and division.
- Sharing expertise and contributing to the company's practices and methodologies
- Handling various ad hoc tasks as required
What do we expect from you?
- A university degree in economics or a related field
- Previous experience in finance or accounting, with a minimum of 2 years (experience with big four firms is advantage)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Strong attention to detail and ability to execute assigned tasks accurately and efficiently
- An independent and result-oriented personality with exceptional analytical skills
- A dynamic individual with a positive attitude, adaptability, and reliability
- Eagerness to learn and embrace new challenges
- Leadership experience is a plus
What we can offer you?
- Dynamic investment group environment
- International work experience
- Opportunities for growth and excellence
- Supportive colleagues and great working environment
- Convenient office location in Prague city center - Karlin
- Meal vouchers and Multisport card benefits
- 25 days of vacation +extra day off for your birthday celebration
- Flexible work-from-home options
- Refreshments and regular company breakfasts
- Budget for exciting team activities
- L&D budget for continuous learning and development
- Engaging company events for unforgettable memories
If you are interested in the position, feel free to contact me with any questions you might have.